Aimpoint PRO Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 2 MOA Dot with Picatinny-Style Mount Matte
Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic was designed with input from a distinguished group of current and former professionals, the Patrol Rifle Optic incorporates many never before seen features to maximize this sight's performance within the challenging conditions faced by modern law enforcement. A hard-anodized 30mm tube was utilized, enclosing a high efficiency circuit that allows the sight to be turned on and left on for up to three years using a single battery.
The Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic's front lens utilizes a unique band-pass coating, which allows the sight to be used with all generations of night vision devices. The modular QRP2 mount includes a removable spacer that indexes the sight at the optimal height for co-witness with the standard iron sights on AR15/M16/M4 Carbine style weapons. This spacer can be removed to enable the use of the sight on police shotguns or sub-machine guns. The QRP2 mount for the PRO Optic also incorporates a torque-limiting twist knob that provides the optimal level of pressure on the rail while completely eliminating the possibility of over-tightening. Both the PRO Optic's front and rear lenses are recessed within the sight body to provide protection against impact damage, scratches, and fingerprints.
Flip covers are included to further protect the lenses, and a transparent rear lens cover is utilized allowing the user to engage a target with the lens covers closed in a emergency situation. A two Minute of Angle (2 MOA) red dot is utilized to allow maximum accuracy at all distances and under all environmental conditions.
- Always red - always on. Turn it on for up to 3 years using one single battery. No need to fumble with switches prior to use.
- 2 minute of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances.
- In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking and maintenance easy.
- Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared to iron sights and magnified scopes.
- Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with Aimpoint 3X Magnifiers and Concealed Engagement unit.
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy housing. Rugged enough for real world conditions and waterproof to 150 feet.
- Threaded front lens opening allows use of screw-in anti-reflection device (ARD).
- Front and rear flip covers keep lenses clean.
- Transparent rear flip cover allows use of the sight (with both eyes open) even with both covers closed in an emergency.
- Battery and adjustment cap retainer straps means you will never lose your pieces.
- Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles. (Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
- Removable spacer. Remove for use on shotguns and sub-guns.
- QRP2 rail grabber mount. Snap knob three times for a perfect mount. Will not deform your rail like many other mounts.
- Recessed lens openings helps prevent against impact damage, fingerprints and scratches.
- Law Enforcement carbines, rifles, shotguns and sub-machine guns
- Optical Data
- Objective Lens: Band Pass coating for NVD
- LED, Light Source Wave Length: 650 nm, red light
- Red Dot Size: 2 MOA*
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Optical Surfaces: All surfaces anti-reflex coated multi-layer coated objective lens
- Magnification: 1X
- Battery: DL 1/3N
- Battery Life: 3 years continuous at setting 7**
- Dot Intensity Regular: Rotary switch
- Settings: 4 NVD and 6 Daylight including 1 extra bright
- Surface Finish: Hard anodized
- Adjustment: 1 click 1/2" at 100 yards
- Mounting Method: QRP2 mount for M1913 standard Picatinny rail, and spacer for AR15/M4 carbine application included.
- Temp Range: -50 - 160F
- Water Resistance: Submersible to 150 feet
- Length: 5.1"
- Weight: 11.6 oz. including mount and spacer
- Ring Diameter: 30mm
- * MOA (minute of angle) 1 MOA 30mm at 100 meters 1" at 100 yards
- ** at room temperature
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we check to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship no later than five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@OpticsPros.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it immediately upon delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to Orders@OpticsPros.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
To ensure prompt, accurate service, all returns require prior authorization by Optics Pros Customer Service Department. Optics Pros will accept returns within 30 days of the original invoice date as long as the products are new and in original, unopened packaging (some restrictions apply). All concerns must be brought to the attention of Customer Service within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise.
We are unable to take back products with opened packaging and used products. Optics Pros is not a warranty repair station, and we cannot accept defective merchandise returns. Defective merchandise is subject to the manufacturer’s specified warranty policy, and the manufacturer should be contacted directly for details. Additionally, we cannot accept returns on clearance items, special order merchandise or products that have been shipped to a third-party.
Our return specialists will issue credit for the return following an inspection, and you will be notified via email if there are any issues or if we are unable to apply credit for the return.
Please Note: All orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, if your order has not shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Please Note: A 20% restock fee, and the original actual shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount for reasons other than manufacturer defect, or a mistake on our part.
We Also Recommend
Aimpoint 9000SC-NV (Short) Night Vision Compatible Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 2 MOA Dot with Low Rings Matte
Aimpoint 9000SC (Short) Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 2 MOA Dot with Weaver-Style Medium Rings Matte