Armasight Predator 336 30HZ FLIR Tau 2 Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope 2-8x 25mm Quick-Detachable Picatinny-Style Mount Matte
The Armasight Predator 336 2-8x25 (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight is an advanced thermal imaging site for sport, law enforcement, and military applications. It features a FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core. While it is designed to be attached to a weapon it can also be independently as a magnified spotting scope or handheld thermal imager. Thermal imaging means this scope can be used 24/7 no matter the lighting or atmospheric conditions cutting through snow, dust, smoke, fog, haze, and other atmospheric obscurants. An additional benefit for law enforcement and military applications is that it emmits no visible light or RF energy which makes it difficult to detect.
This system is built around simple and intuitive controls, functions, and features that are layered among direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions, and electronic menu selections. This “layering” of control functions allows the user to customize preferences easily. A wireless remote switch is included to activate the Predator thermal imaging weapon sight when positioned in the “standby” mode. It has a user-friendly MIL-STD-1913/ Weaver/ Picatinny rail-compatible, quick-release locking mechanism for easy attachment and detachment. The solid state technology and software algorithms, combined with a complementary color reticle platform, ensures maximum reticle contrast, highlevel target accuracy, and boresight retention that cannot be achieved with mechanical boresight adjusters and traditional ballistic drums.
This electronic zoom function of the Predator thermal imaging weapon sights, can be progressively increased from 1x to 2x and 4x, without changing the pointof- aim to point of-impact relationship of the targeting reticle. The Predator is a solid state, uncooled, long-wave infrared, magnified dedicated weapon scope intended for day and night engagements without the need to remove the sight from the rifle. This is one of the most sophisticated sighting devices available in today’s market to hunters, SWAT teams, and military personnel.
- The lightest and most compact scope in its class
- Optical Magnification 1.6x
- The latest Tau 2 17-micron uncooled FLIR core technology
- Pixel Array Format: 336×256
- Display Type: LED VGA 640x480
- Easy and Intuitive Drop-down user interface
- Fast 30Hz imaging
- Digital E-Zoom: 1x, 2x, and 4x
- Imaging Filter Algorithms
- Refresh Rate - 30 Hz
- Magnification (NTSC/PAL) - 1.6x
- Objective Lens Type - Germanium
- Type of Focal Plane Array - FLIR Tau 2
- Pixel Array Format - 336×256
- Pixel Size - 17 µm
- Display Type - LED VGA
- Pixel Display Format - 640×480
- Display Brightness - Discretely Adjustable to 8 Levels
- Turn-on Time, max - 3 sec
- Digital Zoom - 1x, 2x, and 4x
- Image Palettes - White Hot, Black Hot, Fusion, Rainbow, Globow, Ironbow 1, Ironbow 2, Sepia, Color 1, Color 2, Ice-Fire, Rain, and OEM Custom
- Reticle Type - 6-Pattern Digitally Controlled: Dot 4 MOA, Line Dot, Cross Center Dot, Cross, Crosshair, and “No Reticle”
- Reticle Color - Black, White, Red, Cyan
- Boresight Adjustment - Digitally Controlled
- Analog Input and Output Format (resolution) - PAL/ NTSC (640×480 pixels)
- Video Recording - Optional Digital Video Recorder with SD card slot
- Remote Control - Wireless
Special User-Adjustable Imaging Tools
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - “CONTRAST” Yes
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) – “SHARPNESS” Yes
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) – “SMART SCENE” Yes
- Information Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) – “SKY/SEA” Yes
- User Controlled Manual Non Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/FFC) Yes
- Silent Shutterless NUC (SSN) Yes
- Objective Focal Length - 25 mm
- Objective F-number - 1:1
- Field of View (ang.) - 13° x 10°
- Exit Pupil Diameter - 10 mm
- Eye Relief - 45 mm
- Focusing Range - 20m to inf.
- Diopter Adjustment - Manual
- Diopter Adjustment Range - ±5 diopter
- Windage/Elevation Boresight Increment
- 1,2 MOA
- 0.35 mils
- Windage Adjustment Range (NTSC/ PAL) - ±96MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range (NTSC/ PAL) - ±72MOA
- Battery - Two CR123A 3V Lithium batteries or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 3.0V to 3.7V (2)
- Battery Life at 20 °C (68 °F) - Up to 4 (optional up to 12 hrs)
- Extended Battery Pack - Optional Extended Battery Pack with rechargeable batteries (up to 8 hours)
- External Power Supply - 6 VDC/ 600m?
- Operating Temperature - -40° to +50°C (-40° to +122°F)
- Storage Temperature - -50° to +70°C (-58° to +158°F)
- Recoil Resistance - 700 g
- Environmental Rating - Water and Fog Resistant
- Weapon Mount Type - Picatinny, MIL STD 1913, and Weaver Rails
- Height of the Scope Axis above Rail - 42 mm (1.65 in)
- Overall Dimensions - 194 × 68 × 78 mm (7.6 × 2.7 × 3.2 in)
- Weight (w/o Batteries) - 0.63 kg (1.4 lbs
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we check to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship no later than five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@OpticsPros.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it immediately upon delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to Orders@OpticsPros.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
To ensure prompt, accurate service, all returns require prior authorization by Optics Pros Customer Service Department. Optics Pros will accept returns within 30 days of the original invoice date as long as the products are new and in original, unopened packaging (some restrictions apply). All concerns must be brought to the attention of Customer Service within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise.
We are unable to take back products with opened packaging and used products. Optics Pros is not a warranty repair station, and we cannot accept defective merchandise returns. Defective merchandise is subject to the manufacturer’s specified warranty policy, and the manufacturer should be contacted directly for details. Additionally, we cannot accept returns on clearance items, special order merchandise or products that have been shipped to a third-party.
Our return specialists will issue credit for the return following an inspection, and you will be notified via email if there are any issues or if we are unable to apply credit for the return.
Please Note: All orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, if your order has not shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Please Note: A 20% restock fee, and the original actual shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount for reasons other than manufacturer defect, or a mistake on our part.
We Also Recommend
ZEV Technologies ZEV Pro Barrel GLOCK 17 416R Chromium Stainless Steel 9mm Luger Match Grade Threaded Barrel Gray DLC Finish BBL-17-PROS-GRY
ZEV Technologies Skeletonized Ultra Light Firing Pin Glock All Generations 45 ACP, 10mm Auto Stainless Steel