Blackhawk SpecOps Folder Shotgun Stocks, Fits Remington 870 12 Gauge
Blackhawk Knoxx SpecOps Stock Sleek Folding Pistol Grip Stock takes the pain out of shooting magnum buckshot and slug loads, even with the stock folded. The sturdy soft-rubber coated folding wire-frame stock with integral rubber butt pad is easily folded over the top of the receiver. Knoxx SpecOps Gun Stock by BlackHawk allows for compact storage and increased maneuverability in tight spaces, such as vehicles, motorcycles, hallways and entryways. The SpecOps Folder pistol grip by BlackHawk contains the unique Knoxx recoil reducing mechanism. The patented recoil-reducing mechanism reduces muzzle flip in addition to taming recoil. Shooters testing the SpecOps Folder with Magnum Buckshot loads have found that there is very little discernible recoil in either open or folded positions, with virtually no muzzle flip. The patented Knoxx SpecOps Folder shotgun stock cuts perceived felt recoil by over 65%.
- Integrated recoil compensation system
- 65 % reduction in perceived felt recoil
- Eliminates painful recoil in the open or folded position
- Eliminates shooter fatigue & recoil related wrist or hand injuries
- Increased accuracy and faster follow-up shots
- Cuts muzzle rise to get back on target faster
- Increased confidence & effectiveness in shotgun utilization
- Maintain a better cheek weld compared to other folding stocks
- Simple & Fast Folding Mechanism
- Easy one hand operation of folding mechanism
- Simple to fold open or closed even under stress or while wearing gloves
- Self-locking mechanism eliminates the need to operate or engage locking buttons or tabs
- Simply squeeze and fold...it's that easy!
- Integrated Rubber Butt Pad
- Integral rubber butt pad for improved comfort
- Does not inhibit site picture when folded
- Rubber coated wire frame for improved comfort in cold or hot environments
- Compact Design
- Reduced overall size for improved storage options/ ideal for quick use
- Ideal for tactical entry or home defense shotguns
- Length of Pull: 14"
- "Super Tough" Polymer and Alloy construction
- Well proven materials for years of rugged and reliable service
- Corrosion resistant materials for use in all weather conditions
- Built tough for law enforcement and military environment
- Integrated Metal Sling Stud
- Easy sling installation
- Ergonomic Pistol Grip with Integrated Non-Slip Texturing
- Improved shooter control and comfort
- Single Bolt Installation (Pre-installed bolt & lock washer)
- Quick and easy single bolt installation
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we check to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship no later than five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@OpticsPros.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it immediately upon delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to Orders@OpticsPros.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
To ensure prompt, accurate service, all returns require prior authorization by Optics Pros Customer Service Department. Optics Pros will accept returns within 30 days of the original invoice date as long as the products are new and in original, unopened packaging (some restrictions apply). All concerns must be brought to the attention of Customer Service within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise.
We are unable to take back products with opened packaging and used products. Optics Pros is not a warranty repair station, and we cannot accept defective merchandise returns. Defective merchandise is subject to the manufacturer’s specified warranty policy, and the manufacturer should be contacted directly for details. Additionally, we cannot accept returns on clearance items, special order merchandise or products that have been shipped to a third-party.
Our return specialists will issue credit for the return following an inspection, and you will be notified via email if there are any issues or if we are unable to apply credit for the return.
Please Note: All orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, if your order has not shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Please Note: A 20% restock fee, and the original actual shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount for reasons other than manufacturer defect, or a mistake on our part.
We Also Recommend