Burris XTRII 5-25x50 Riflescope w/ G2B Reticle 201053
The XTR II 5-25x50 mm riflescope is a serious, state-of-the-art riflescope for competitive shooters and tactical operators alike. Featuring a 5-times zoom system and 25% thicker tube construction than the original XTR Riflescope. The front focal plane reticle design on this and all high-magnification XTR II riflescopes allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased. The trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting. This reticle design is also called first focal plane or FFP. High-performance optics offer Hi-Lume multi-coated lenses. The lenses optimize target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance. All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring-tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols. The riflescope outdelivers its modest price tag. Protected forever by the Burris Forever Warranty!
- Designed for serious, technical, long-range precision rifle shooters-both tactical and competitive
- Front focal plane reticle design allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased; trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting; also called first focal plane or FFP
- Ergonomic side focus and easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity, for improved accuracy at long distances
- 34 mm body tube
- Excellent resolution optics and tactical-appropriate reticles and adjustment knobs make it easier to identify targets and adjust for windage and elevation
- Versatile 5-times zoom system allows for a larger field of view at close ranges and better target acquisition at long ranges
- Zero Click Stop adjustment knobs let you quickly and easily revert back to the original yardage setting without counting clicks
- Advanced windage and elevation adjustments are fast and easy; accurate and repeatable reticle adjustments match the measurement system of the reticle
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Illuminated reticle reduces time to get on target in any lighting condition and dramatically increases accuracy when target is dark
- 11 brightness settings (spanning night vision, low light, and daytime), with a convenient battery-saver position between each setting
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable; withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty
|Objective Lens Diameter:||58 mm|
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter:||50 mm|
|Ocular Lens Diameter:||44.25 mm|
|Main Tube Size:||34 mm|
|Field of View:||21 low - 4.3 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)|
|Eye Relief:||3.50 - 4.25 in.|
|Exit Pupil:||10 low - 2.0 high (mm)|
|Click Value:||1/10 mil; 100-Click Knob|
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability:||90 MOA|
|Windage Adjustment:||55 MOA|
|Adjustable Parallax:||50 yds. - infinity|
|Illumination Control:||Rotary dial; intermediate "battery saver" stops|
|Illumination Settings:||11 brightness settings|
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we check to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship no later than five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@OpticsPros.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it immediately upon delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to Orders@OpticsPros.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
To ensure prompt, accurate service, all returns require prior authorization by Optics Pros Customer Service Department. Optics Pros will accept returns within 30 days of the original invoice date as long as the products are new and in original, unopened packaging (some restrictions apply). All concerns must be brought to the attention of Customer Service within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise.
We are unable to take back products with opened packaging and used products. Optics Pros is not a warranty repair station, and we cannot accept defective merchandise returns. Defective merchandise is subject to the manufacturer’s specified warranty policy, and the manufacturer should be contacted directly for details. Additionally, we cannot accept returns on clearance items, special order merchandise or products that have been shipped to a third-party.
Our return specialists will issue credit for the return following an inspection, and you will be notified via email if there are any issues or if we are unable to apply credit for the return.
Please Note: All orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, if your order has not shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Please Note: A 20% restock fee, and the original actual shipping cost will be deducted from the refund amount for reasons other than manufacturer defect, or a mistake on our part.
We Also Recommend
Burris 1x-4x-24 Fullfield TAC30 Riflescope w/ Fastfire III & Ballistic CQ 5.56 Reticle 200433-FF
Burris 2-7x32mm Riflescope - Matte Black w/ Ballistic Plex Reticle 200261